PRE-INSULATED STRUCTURAL STEEL FRAMING
Don’t Miss a Powerful Way to:
Minimize Building Costs
Avoid Budget Overruns
Welcome to Kwik-Build Panels, a hybrid steel-framed, pre-insulated panelized building system that encloses buildings in a fraction the time than required by traditional construction methods. Pre-fabricated off-site to clients’ architectural and engineering specifications, panels are quickly erected on-site with minimal labor requirements. Highly energy efficient, panels may be used in commercial and residential applications for exterior walls, ceilings, roofs and floors.
- Provides a weather resistive barrier for high performance building envelopes.
- Heavy equipment or highly skilled specialty trades not required for wall assembly.
- Load bearing and shear capacity 4 ½ times that of conventional wood framing.
- Resistant to mold, mildew, termites, rot and rust.
- Superior acoustic and thermal efficiency enhanced by a complete thermal break.
- Costly renewable energy options are typically reduced, or possibly eliminated.
- Provide resilience to natural disasters that can help stem property losses.
- Contribute credits to USGBC’s LEED® rating system. (US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design).
- Provides an airtight building shell for Net Zero Energy and Passive House standards.
- Crucial in meeting the stringent demands of California’s 2013 Title 24, effective July 1, 2014.
Kwik-Build Panels capitalize on the insulating properties of closed-cell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) bonded to galvanized steel frames, uniquely designed to eliminate thermal bridging. Unlike conventional wood SIPS, in which flammable, water permeable wood fiberboard (OSB) provides strength, cold-formed steel is the element that gives Kwik-Build Panels their structural integrity.
In terms of life costing, Kwik-Build Panels will save you time and money.
- Structural, thermal and acoustic performance is maintained for the life of structures.
- Utility and maintenance bills are slashed for the entire life of structures.
- Fire safety improved.
- Healthy indoor air quality maintained.
- It’s a perfect wood and energy conserving strategy, with a smaller ecological footprint than most other wall systems can achieve.
We encourage you to explore our web site, learn more about this leading-edge, time-tested product and contact us with questions you may have.
“Despite our winter temperatures ranging from the low 40’s in winter to over 100 degrees in summer’s blistering heat, we have not had to turn on our HVAC since our new home was built using Kwik-Build Panels. To my wife’s great relief, we no longer hear the incessant wind whistling through our house, as it did in our previous (nearby) home”.
Jim Harlan, Homeowner